Police Investigating Large Fight and Stabbing at Banquet Hall in Brampton
Officers are investigating an incident that injured multiple people in the early morning of Sunday, December 2.
Police received several 911 calls regarding a large group of people fighting at a banquet hall in the area of Goreway and Deerhurst Drive.
Police say the fighting had subsided once officers arrived, and a few people were attempting to leave.
The fight caused minor injuries to several people. One man received life-threatening injuries and was taken to a trauma centre.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Officers on Scene After Dead Body Found in Brampton
- Convicted Sex Offender Living in Brampton Area: Police
- What Are Your Actual Rights When Police Stop You?
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Here's How Much Money the Trudeau Government Will Save Millennial Homebuyers in Brampton