Police Investigating Large Fight and Stabbing at Banquet Hall in Brampton
Officers are investigating an incident that injured multiple people in the early morning of Sunday, December 2.
Police received several 911 calls regarding a large group of people fighting at a banquet hall in the area of Goreway and Deerhurst Drive.
Police say the fighting had subsided once officers arrived, and a few people were attempting to leave.
The fight caused minor injuries to several people. One man received life-threatening injuries and was taken to a trauma centre.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton