Police Investigating Murder in Brampton
A man is dead and homicide detectives are now investigating a murder in Brampton.
“There’s no suspect information at this time,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
“It’s an isolated incident.”
Police aren’t yet saying how he died but the circumstances are suspicious.
Officers were sent to the Middleton Way and MacKay St. area around 2 p.m. Sunday.
That’s right by Massey Park, near Dixie Rd. and Bovaird Dr. E.
Homicide investigators have since taken the file.
The victim’s name and age haven’t yet been released.
Anyone with information is asked to contact 905-453-2121 ext. 3205..
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton