Police Investigating Overnight Church Fire in Brampton
Police are investigating a suspicious overnight fire at St. Elias Ukrainian Catholic Church in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that officers, along with Brampton Fire and Emergency Services, are currently looking into the cause of the late night blaze that occurred in the Heritage and Bovaird area.
The fire caused minor damage.
The church actually burned down in 2014 and was re-built. That fire was not deemed suspicious.
No injuries have been reported and there is no information on possible suspects at this time.
The Ontario Fire Marshal’s Office has been called in to investigate.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Police Investigating Deliberate Church Fire in Brampton
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Large Rubbish Fire
- Damage caused by house fire in Brampton
- Peel Police and Fire Emergency Services Responding to Reports of Shed Fire in Brampton