Police Investigating Possible Stabbing In Brampton
The Peel Police are responding to a possible stabbing in Brampton.
The incident occurred on Quarry Edge Drive and Yellow Brick Road.
The police have yet to say who the victim is and the extent of their injuries.
The area has been blocked off due to police investigation.
The call was received at 11:18 p.m.
More updates to come.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28