Police Investigating Report of Man Possibly With Gun in Brampton
Peel Regional Police officers are on scene in Brampton this evening investigating a report of a man possible with a gun.
As of 4:44 p.m. on Wednesday February 28, 2018, police say they are investigating an incident in the area of Centre Street North and Vodden Street East.
According to police, there has been report of a male possibly in possession of a gun in the area.
Police are advising the public to avoid the area.
- Minimum Wage Has Increased in Brampton and Beyond
- Judge Grants Injunction to Family of Brampton Woman on Life Support
- Brampton Brothers Arrested Following Brutal and Potentially Hate-Motivated Crime
- Is Dangerous Driving on the Rise?
- Major Fast Food Chain Carrying Fun New Menu Item for Limited Time in Brampton
- Police on Scene After Report of Male With Firearm in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Due to Fight in Brampton
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Area After Brampton Collision
- Police Investigating After Man Robbed in Brampton
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton