Police Investigating Report of Man Possibly With Gun in Brampton
Peel Regional Police officers are on scene in Brampton this evening investigating a report of a man possible with a gun.
As of 4:44 p.m. on Wednesday February 28, 2018, police say they are investigating an incident in the area of Centre Street North and Vodden Street East.
According to police, there has been report of a male possibly in possession of a gun in the area.
Police are advising the public to avoid the area.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Brampton Soon
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores