Police Investigating Report of Man Possibly With Gun in Brampton
Peel Regional Police officers are on scene in Brampton this evening investigating a report of a man possible with a gun.
As of 4:44 p.m. on Wednesday February 28, 2018, police say they are investigating an incident in the area of Centre Street North and Vodden Street East.
According to police, there has been report of a male possibly in possession of a gun in the area.
Police are advising the public to avoid the area.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Will COVID-19 affect Brampton house prices?
- Brampton up to 137 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton