Police Investigating Report of Man Possibly With Gun in Brampton
Peel Regional Police officers are on scene in Brampton this evening investigating a report of a man possible with a gun.
As of 4:44 p.m. on Wednesday February 28, 2018, police say they are investigating an incident in the area of Centre Street North and Vodden Street East.
According to police, there has been report of a male possibly in possession of a gun in the area.
Police are advising the public to avoid the area.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Six schools under hold and secure as police search for suspect in Brampton
- Government responds to potential teachers' strike
- Multiple highway lanes blocked due to collision in Brampton
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back