Police Investigating Report of Shots Fired in Brampton
Officers are investigating an overnight incident in Brampton.
Police say an altercation in the area of Queen Street and Main lead to shots being fired just after 4:00 a.m. on Sunday (September 23).
No injuries have been reported at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
Any witnesses to the incident are asked to contact police at 905-453-3311.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21