Police Investigating Report of Shots Fired in Brampton
Officers are investigating an overnight incident in Brampton.
Police say an altercation in the area of Queen Street and Main lead to shots being fired just after 4:00 a.m. on Sunday (September 23).
No injuries have been reported at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
Any witnesses to the incident are asked to contact police at 905-453-3311.
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 407 Due To Collision In Brampton
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton