Police Investigating Reports of Man With Knife in Brampton
Police are investigating reports of a man armed with a knife in Brampton.
Peel police say a call regarding the sighting of an allegedly armed man in the Williams Parkway and Main Street area came in shortly after 6:00 p.m. (Sept. 9).
There are no reports on any injuries at this time.
Tactical and K9 units are currently on scene.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- Here's Why Violent Crime Is On The Rise In Brampton
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Fire At Factory
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Brampton Teen To Swim Across Lake Erie To Raise Funds For Sexual Abuse Survivors
- OPP Shares Concerns After Charging Two Brampton Residents With Drunk Driving
- Police on Scene Investigating Armed Robbery with Knife in Brampton
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery with Gun in Brampton
- Police Investigating Reports of Man With Possible Weapon in Brampton
- Police Investigating Reports of Shots Fired in Brampton
- Police Responding to Reports of Man Armed with Sword in Brampton