Police Investigating Residential Stabbing in Brampton
One victim has been taken to hospital after a stabbing in Brampton.
Peel Regional Police received a call about the incident at 5:48 p.m.
Police say there has been a stabbing in the area of Southlake Blvd. and Sea Lion Rd. at a residence in Brampton.
A female in her 50s has been taken to hospital with serious but non life threatening injuries, say police.
Police are currently on scene investigating.
- Brampton man wins big lottery cash prize
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- Salaries for Brampton Employees Expected to Rise 2.7 Per Cent
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Brampton House of the Week: Majestic $2.8 Corner Home With Basement Theatre