Police Investigating Residential Stabbing in Brampton
One victim has been taken to hospital after a stabbing in Brampton.
Peel Regional Police received a call about the incident at 5:48 p.m.
Police say there has been a stabbing in the area of Southlake Blvd. and Sea Lion Rd. at a residence in Brampton.
A female in her 50s has been taken to hospital with serious but non life threatening injuries, say police.
Police are currently on scene investigating.
- UPDATE: New Information Revealed as Police Search for Missing Brampton Woman
- PHOTOS: A New Residential Neighbourhood Is Coming To Brampton
- Tactical Officers on Scene for Shooting in Brampton
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020