Police Investigating Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
Police are appealing for witnesses following a shooting incident on the 410 in Brampton.
Peel police say that on Nov. 20, 2018 at approximately 11:21 p.m., the victim was driving a grey Honda Accord northbound the 410, south of Steeles Ave. when an unknown suspect(s) fired and struck the vehicle numerous times on the driver's side.
The victim a suffered a gunshot wound and was able to continuing driving his vehicle to hospital, where he was met by police and was treated for his injury.
Police say the victim is a 26 year-old man from Brampton.
His injuries are non-life-threatening and he was the lone occupant in the vehicle, police say.
There is no suspect information at this time.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, Dash-cam video, surveillance video, or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to call investigators at the 21 Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: COVID-19 death reported at Brampton Civic Hospital
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Police Seek Public's Help in Brampton Vehicle Shooting Investigation
- Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shooting in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Man Injured in Brampton Shooting
- Police Looking for Witnesses After Shooting in Brampton