Police Investigating Stabbing in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a domestic stabbing this morning in Brampton.
Police received a call at 10:33a.m. about a domestic stabbing at Airport and Countryside.
“A person was stabbed with an edged weapon,” said Const. Mark Fischer.
One person was taken to the hospital with minor non-life threatening injuries.
The other was taken to the hospital with more serious but still non-life threatening injuries.
There is no public safety issue.
The investigation is ongoing.
- VIDEO: Tractor Trailer Collision Affecting Highway Traffic in Brampton
- Popular Downtown Brampton Restaurant Closes Down
- PHOTOS: Roads Closed Due to Active House Fire in Brampton
- Police Looking for Missing 27 Year Old Man in Brampton
- City Considering Proposal to Build 20 New Executive Homes in Brampton