Police Investigating Stabbing in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a domestic stabbing this morning in Brampton.
Police received a call at 10:33a.m. about a domestic stabbing at Airport and Countryside.
“A person was stabbed with an edged weapon,” said Const. Mark Fischer.
One person was taken to the hospital with minor non-life threatening injuries.
The other was taken to the hospital with more serious but still non-life threatening injuries.
There is no public safety issue.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Police Investigating Residential Stabbing in Brampton
- Two Men Injured After Early Morning Stabbing in Brampton
- Man in life-threatening condition after stabbing in Brampton
- One Male Victim Taken to Hospital Following Brampton Stabbing
- Peel Police Investigating Double Fatal Stabbing Incidents In Brampton