Police Investigating Stabbing in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a domestic stabbing this morning in Brampton.
Police received a call at 10:33a.m. about a domestic stabbing at Airport and Countryside.
“A person was stabbed with an edged weapon,” said Const. Mark Fischer.
One person was taken to the hospital with minor non-life threatening injuries.
The other was taken to the hospital with more serious but still non-life threatening injuries.
There is no public safety issue.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Police Investigating Residential Stabbing in Brampton
- Man in life-threatening condition after stabbing in Brampton
- One Male Victim Taken to Hospital Following Brampton Stabbing
- Two Men Injured After Early Morning Stabbing in Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Double Fatal Stabbing Incidents In Brampton