Police Investigating Stabbing in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a domestic stabbing this morning in Brampton.
Police received a call at 10:33a.m. about a domestic stabbing at Airport and Countryside.
“A person was stabbed with an edged weapon,” said Const. Mark Fischer.
One person was taken to the hospital with minor non-life threatening injuries.
The other was taken to the hospital with more serious but still non-life threatening injuries.
There is no public safety issue.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Police Investigating Residential Stabbing in Brampton
- One Male Victim Taken to Hospital Following Brampton Stabbing
- Peel Police Investigating Double Fatal Stabbing Incidents In Brampton
- Two Men Injured After Early Morning Stabbing in Brampton
- A Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Explosion in Brampton