Police investigating stabbing near Main Street in Brampton
Peel Regional Police are investigating a stabbing in Brampton.
Earlier tonight, an unidentified victim was stabbed in the area of Main Street South and Nanwood Drive. The extent of the victim’s injuries has yet to be determined.
Police are currently on scene tending to the victim.
The victim, an adult man, has sustained non-life-threatening injuries and has been transported to local hospital. There is no information on the suspect at this time.
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29