Police Investigating Threat on Brampton Transit Bus
Peel Regional Police are investigating an unsubstantiated threat on a Brampton transit bus around Queen Street East and Hansen Road North.
The call came in around 1:17p.m. this afternoon.
Police said information about the nature of the threat is still unknown.
Police have stated that there is no concern for public safety.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Peel Police investigating online threat against student at Brampton school
- Police On Scene at Brampton School Following Shooting Threat
- Police Evacuating Brampton School Due to Threat
- Police on Scene Due to Grocery Store Bomb Threat in Brampton
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton