Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
Another school has been placed under hold and secure this afternoon in Brampton, the third one today.
Around 12:30 p.m., Peel Regional Police reported that Khalsa Community School, located on Maitland Road, is under hold and secure due to a police investigation happening at a residence in the area.
While police believe it is too early to comment on the investigation, they have confirmed that there is no threat to public safety at this time.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases