Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
Another school has been placed under hold and secure this afternoon in Brampton, the third one today.
Around 12:30 p.m., Peel Regional Police reported that Khalsa Community School, located on Maitland Road, is under hold and secure due to a police investigation happening at a residence in the area.
While police believe it is too early to comment on the investigation, they have confirmed that there is no threat to public safety at this time.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted.
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Nearly 500 Students in Brampton
- Suspect Steals Vehicle with Young Children in It in Brampton
- One Victim Sustains Injuries in Stabbing in Brampton
- Brampton Native Ex-NHL Defenceman Will Be The First Canadian On Survivor
- Several Schools In Hold And Secure Following Fight In Brampton