Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
Another school has been placed under hold and secure this afternoon in Brampton, the third one today.
Around 12:30 p.m., Peel Regional Police reported that Khalsa Community School, located on Maitland Road, is under hold and secure due to a police investigation happening at a residence in the area.
While police believe it is too early to comment on the investigation, they have confirmed that there is no threat to public safety at this time.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak
- COVID-19 measures could be in place for 'many, many weeks, if not months': PM
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure
- Brampton school under hold and secure as police investigate threats
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure
- Brampton school in hold and secure due to reported shooting