Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
Another school has been placed under hold and secure this afternoon in Brampton, the third one today.
Around 12:30 p.m., Peel Regional Police reported that Khalsa Community School, located on Maitland Road, is under hold and secure due to a police investigation happening at a residence in the area.
While police believe it is too early to comment on the investigation, they have confirmed that there is no threat to public safety at this time.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted.
- School Under Lockdown for Student with Gun in Brampton
- Here's Why Some Brampton Residents Are Moving Towards Homes in Bigger Cities
- VIDEO: Tractor Trailer Collision Affecting Highway Traffic in Brampton
- New Air Passenger Protection Regulations Now in Effect in Canada
- It’s Going to Feel Like 44 Degrees in Brampton This Week