Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
Another school has been placed under hold and secure this afternoon in Brampton, the third one today.
Around 12:30 p.m., Peel Regional Police reported that Khalsa Community School, located on Maitland Road, is under hold and secure due to a police investigation happening at a residence in the area.
While police believe it is too early to comment on the investigation, they have confirmed that there is no threat to public safety at this time.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- A $1 million lotto ticket was sold in Brampton
- Road closures in place due to leak in Brampton
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- Brampton council passes motion in support of long-term care
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure
- Brampton school under hold and secure as police investigate threats
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure
- Brampton school in hold and secure due to reported shooting