Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
Eight men from Brampton have been charged with several criminal counts in connection to a series of thefts.
Peel Regional Police (PRP) implemented Project Skylar to combat several instances of car thefts and break and enters in the area of the northeast part of Brampton.
As a result of Project Skylar, PRP’s Break and Enter Unit made several arrests in connection to a string of burglaries—both car thefts and break-and-enters.
The thefts occurred between December 2019, and March 2020.
As a result of Project Skylar, PRP has arrested a 16-year-old from Brampton, a 17-year-old from Brampton, a 17-year-old from Mississauga, a 17-year-old from Caledon, a 21-year-old from Brampton, a 24-year-old from Brampton, and a 30-year-old of no fixed address.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact the Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, extension 2133.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477, or visiting their website.
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Brampton Man Accused of Multiple Thefts and Break and Enters
- Police lay several charges against 54-year-old man in connection to series of Brampton arsons
- Brampton Woman Arrested in Connection with Multiple Auto Thefts
- Brampton Man Charged in Halton Hills Thefts
- Man arrested after string of break-ins and vehicle thefts in Mississauga and Brampton