Police Live Auction Sale Coming Back to Peel
Are you in the market for a new (to you) bicycle, computer, high-end camera, bluetooth speakers or designer sunglasses?
If so, you might be quite ecstatic to hear that the Peel Regional Police Bicycle/Property Auction is coming up.
On Saturday, July 15, a number of unclaimed, found and seized goods (plus Peel police surplus assets) will be auctioned off at the 403 Auction on Laird Road (Unit 6 - 3620b Laird Road) in Mississauga.
This sale only happens a few times a year and is one of the largest Police Auctions in the country.
Doors open at 9:00 a.m. and the auction starts at 11:00 a.m.
So, what kind of goods can you expect to find?
According to 403 Auction, some items include 120+ Core I5 computers, laptops, LCD monitors, Nikon D300 Digital SLR cameras, video cameras, auto parts, video games, a guitar, purses and handbags, tools, headphones, designer sunglasses, clothing and shoes, Lego, memory cards, a home theatre system, jewellery, a possible Rolex watch and more.
As for bicycles, you can place bids on road, mountain and BMX bikes made by Shimano, Mongoose, Schwinn, Raleigh, Kona, Falcon and more.
Visa, Mastercard, Interac and cash will be accepted.
Click here to learn more.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Canadian Art Found in Basement Sells Big at Auction
- Massive Shoe, Clothing and Sporting Goods Sale Coming to Peel
- Brampton mayor pushing for body cameras for Peel Regional Police
- Brampton mayor pushes for more highway cameras following recent shootings in Peel
- Want to Make it Harder for Someone to Steal Your Bike in Brampton?