Police Locate Missing Brampton Woman
by Christine Sharma on October 16, 2017
A missing woman from Brampton was recently found.
Tiffany Jarvis, 24, of Brampton was last seen on Friday, October 13 at around 2 p.m. around Chinguacousy and Queen. Jarvis has been found, police said this afternoon.
Jarvis was located in good health.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Brampton Soon
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton