Police Looking for 16 Year Old Brampton Teen
The public’s help is requested in finding a missing person.
Police say a 16 year old Brampton teen was last seen around 9:20 p.m. Friday evening in the area of Centre Street North and Williams Parkway.
She is described as an Indigenous female, 5’7”, 150 lbs, with a medium build, short straight black hair, and brown eyes.
She was wearing a red hoodie, black and white jogging pants, a pink bandana, and brown sandals.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 905-453-3311.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton