Police Looking for 52 Year Old Woman Last Seen in Brampton
Police say there are concerns for the well-being of a person last seen in Brampton.
Lynda Dunn, 52, was last seen at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 11.
She is described as a 5'2" woman with red hair and glasses, wearing a black shirt and black leggings.
Police say she drives a silver Kia Rio with licence plate AVYZ075, and she may be in the Orillia area.
Anyone with information is asked to call 905-453-3311.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton