Police Looking for 79 Year Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
Police request the public’s help in finding a 79 year old man.
Everton Callender was last seen at 8:30 a.m. this morning (Sunday, May 26) in the area of Bramalea Road and Clark Boulevard.
Police say he suffers from a medical condition that may occasionally cause him to become disoriented.
He is described as a black man with a medium build, 5'5", with brown eyes, short salt and pepper hair, and a short grayish beard. He was wearing a beige baseball cap, black short-sleeved shirt, and beige pants.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call 905-453-3311.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Callender was located and reunited with his family, police reported at 3:17 p.m.
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Brampton to Host Canada's Largest Cricket Tournament
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information on Missing 13-Year-Old Brampton Boy
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing Elderly Man From Brampton
- Police Looking for Missing 13-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 18-Year-Old From Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 31-Year-Old Man Last Seen In Brampton