Police Looking for 79 Year Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
Police request the public’s help in finding a 79 year old man.
Everton Callender was last seen at 8:30 a.m. this morning (Sunday, May 26) in the area of Bramalea Road and Clark Boulevard.
Police say he suffers from a medical condition that may occasionally cause him to become disoriented.
He is described as a black man with a medium build, 5'5", with brown eyes, short salt and pepper hair, and a short grayish beard. He was wearing a beige baseball cap, black short-sleeved shirt, and beige pants.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call 905-453-3311.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Callender was located and reunited with his family, police reported at 3:17 p.m.
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Police Looking for 72 Year Old Brampton Man Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 75-Year-Old Brampton Man
- Police Looking for 16 Year Old Brampton Teen
- Police Searching For Missing 52-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton