Police looking for missing 12 year old from Brampton
Investigators from the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are seeking the public's assistance in locating a missing 12-year-old female.
Police say Rahmya Cottrelle was last seen around 5:00 p.m. on August 12, 2020, near her residence in the area of Dixie Road and Mayfield Road in Brampton.
According to police, Cottrelle is described as female, mixed race, medium complexion, 5', 140 lbs, with black shoulder-length hair.
Police say she was last seen wearing a black shirt, black Adidas track pants and black Air Jordan shoes.
Investigators have information that Cottrelle may still be in the Greater Toronto Area.
Police and family are concerned for Cottrelle’s well-being and safety.
Anyone with any information on the whereabouts of Cottrelle is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021
- Police looking for missing 22 year old last seen in Brampton
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing man from Brampton
- Police Searching For Missing 15-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 18-Year-Old Female Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information on Missing 13-Year-Old Brampton Boy