Police Looking for Missing 13-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a 13-year-old boy.
Peel police say Ashton St. Hill is described as a mixed race male who is 5'6." He has a fair complexion, short, black, wavy hair, braces and brown eyes.
Police say he was last seen wearing a blue coat, grey pants with black patches on the knees and black or brown running shoes. He was carrying a blue backpack and extra clothes.
He was last seen in the McCrimmon Road area at 2:00 p.m.
Police say he has a medical condition that requires medication that he does not have with him.
Anyone who sees him to asked to call police or Crime Stoppers with any information.
UPDATE: Police say St. Hill has been located.
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- TekSavvy files complaint against Rogers and Bell
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Brampton
- Brampton man arrested after catalytic converters cut out from vehicles
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information on Missing 13-Year-Old Brampton Boy
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing 16-Year-Old Brampton Girl
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 18-Year-Old From Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 73-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton