UPDATED: Police Looking For Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Brampton
Police are looking for a missing 13-year-old boy who was last seen in Brampton.
Police say Brian Amoakohene was last seen in the Bovaird/Southlake area.
He is described as a 5'2" male with medium build, dark complexion and shaved head.
He was last seen wearing a red sleeveless jacket, grey long sleeved shirt, blue jeans and blue sneakers.
Family and police are concerned.
If seen, please call police at (905)453-3131 x2233.
UPDATED: Police said around 11:45 p.m. that he was found in good health.
- UPDATED: Police Concerned for Missing Brampton Man
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing 25-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- Police Looking for Missing 75 Year Old in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton