UPDATED: Police Looking for Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Last Seen in Brampton
Police are searching for a missing 15-year-old boy who was last seen in Brampton.
Peel police are appealing to the public for help in locating Daniel Podleszanski.
He is described as a 5’9” white male.
He was last seen wearing a green Jacket, beige pants and a Cardinal Ambrozic Catholic Secondary School maroon blazer.
UPDATED: Police said just before 10 p.m. Wednesday that he was located in good health.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Wearing masks could soon be mandatory in Brampton amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- Newly-released data indicates that Brampton is a hotspot for COVID-19
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Missing 13-Year-Old Last Seen Near Brampton School
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing 25-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Looking For Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Male with Alzheimers in Brampton