Police Looking for Missing 15-Year-Old Brampton Boy
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 15-year-old boy from Brampton.
Peel police say Michael Stewart was last seen on Wednesday, April 26 at approximately 1:30 p.m. in the Gabrielle Drive and Leagate Street area in Brampton.
Stewart is described as a male who is 5'9" and 140 pounds with a thin build. He has low afro with shaved sides and brown eyes.
Police say he was last seen wearing a black soccer style jersey, a black hoodie, and black pants with white writing.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Stewart is asked to contact the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton
- Police Searching For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Last Seen in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 18-Year-Old From Brampton
- Police and Family Concerned for Missing 20-Year-Old Brampton Man
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information on Missing 13-Year-Old Brampton Boy