Police Looking for Missing 16-Year-Old Girl Last Seen in Brampton
Police are searching for a teenager who was last seen in Brampton.
Peel police say 16-year-old Trinity Nicholas was last seen on Monday, Oct. 29, 2018 at 12:25 p.m. in the area of Sandalwood Parkway and Creditview Road.
Another missing person, 18-year-old Laurie Taylor, was also last seen in that location at that time.
Nicholas is described as a female who is 5'6" and 120 pounds with a thin build. She has shoulder length black hair in a ponytail.
She was last seen wearing a black jacket, blue hoodie, grey sweatpants, and grey running shoes.
Police and family are concerned for Trinity Nicholas's well-being.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers