Police looking for missing 22 year old last seen in Brampton
Investigators from the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are seeking the public's assistance in locating a missing 22-year-old man, who was last seen in Brampton.
Satindervir Gill was last seen on Thursday, May 14, 2020, in the area of Mountainberry Road in the City of Brampton.
Police say it has been confirmed that he travelled to the area of Niagara Falls the same evening and has had no contact since.
Gill is described as male, South Asian, 5'6", 150 lbs with a medium build, short black hair and a black-trimmed beard.
He was last seen wearing a grey-patterned hooded sweater, black pants and black shoes with white soles, according to police.
Police and family are concerned about Gill's well-being and safety.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Satindervir Gill is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Police concerned about missing man last seen in Brampton
- Police Searching For Missing 15-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Police Are Searching for a Missing Man in Brampton
- Police Searching For Missing 52-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday