Police Looking for Suspect After Reported Sexual Assault in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a suspect wanted in connection with an alleged sexual assault in Brampton.
According to Peel police, the suspect first made contact with the victim through an online dating app. Police report that on Friday, May 26 at approximately 6:10 a.m., the victim and suspect met in Brampton and the victim was subsequently sexually assaulted.
The suspect is described as a 25-35-year-old male with a medium complexion. Police say he is approximately 5'8", with a thin build, brown eyes, and short, dark-coloured hair. He has tattoos on the inside of both his left and right forearms.
He was last seen operating a dark grey sport utility vehicle with tinted windows.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the Special Victim's Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- One Person Hospitalized Following Shooting in Brampton
- Brampton Conservative Candidate Under Fire for Homophobic Comments
- Paramedics Attending Highway Collision in Brampton
- Peel Police Looking For 29-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Charges
- Here's How a Brampton Company is Helping NASA Lead Future Space Missions
- PHOTOS: Police Seeking Suspect of Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help in Brampton Sexual Assault Case
- Police Seek Public's Help in Sexual Assault Investigation
- Brampton Resident Wanted by Police for Alleged Sexual Assault