Police Looking for Suspect After Woman Reports Assault in Brampton Park
Police are searching for a suspect after a woman was allegedly assaulted in a Brampton park.
Peel police recently reported that a woman was the alleged victim of an assault in Crawley Park.
The suspect is described as a black male between 19 and 27 years of age with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a white sweater and black pants.
Police say his face was covered.
Anyone with any information is asked to call 905-453-2121 x 2133
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Brampton Soon
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Seeking Suspect After Woman Assaulted in Brampton
- Police Hunting for Assault Suspect in Brampton
- Police Looking for Suspect After Reported Sexual Assault in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Police Seeking Suspect of Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Brampton