Police Looking for Suspect Following Murder of Brampton Man
Police are looking for a suspect wanted in connection with the murder of a Brampton man.
Peel police say investigators have laid first-degree murder charges and issued a Canada-wide warrant in relation to the 15th Homicide of 2018, which claimed the life of 34-year-old Kareem Watson.
Police say that on Thursday, July 12, 2018, officers responded to reports of a shooting at a commercial plaza located at 15 Brisdale Drive in Brampton. Upon arrival, officers located Watson with no vital signs.
Police say lifesaving efforts were attempted, but Watson succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced deceased at the scene.
After a lengthy investigation, investigators arrested and charged Patrick Doyle, 28, with first-degree murder. He appeared in court on August 15, 2019.
Police have also issued a Canada-wide arrest warrant for first-degree murder for Yassine Nahi, 28.
Police say the suspect should be considered armed and dangerous and the public is asked not to approach him and to call 911 if they see him.
Police say that anyone assisting the suspect in evading arrest will be subject to arrest and prosecution.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext.
- Police investigating murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Police identify woman allegedly killed by former partner in suspected murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Police investigating incident at Brampton school
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police believe suspicious death in Brampton the result of a homicide
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Brampton Homicide Suspect
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Murder Suspects
- Police Arrest Second Suspect After 14-Year-Old Boy Murdered
- Police Searching For Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous