Police Looking for Witnesses After House Sprayed with Bullets in Brampton
Police are appealing to witnesses following an incident in which shots were fired in Brampton.
Peel police report that on Tuesday Aug. 22 at approximately 6:45 p.m, officers received numerous calls regarding the sound of gunshots in the Chamney Court and Kennedy Road area.
Police attended the area and located a 39 year-old female from Brampton who had received minor injuries as a result of the shooting. Several vehicles parked on the court have damage consistent with being struck by bullets.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to the incident or anyone who may have video surveillance, dashboard video, or any other information to please come forward.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shots Fired in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Brampton Shooting
- Peel Police Appealing for Witnesses in Brampton Shooting
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Incident in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Road Rage Incident Leads to Shot Being Fired in Brampton