Police Looking for Witnesses After House Sprayed with Bullets in Brampton
Police are appealing to witnesses following an incident in which shots were fired in Brampton.
Peel police report that on Tuesday Aug. 22 at approximately 6:45 p.m, officers received numerous calls regarding the sound of gunshots in the Chamney Court and Kennedy Road area.
Police attended the area and located a 39 year-old female from Brampton who had received minor injuries as a result of the shooting. Several vehicles parked on the court have damage consistent with being struck by bullets.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to the incident or anyone who may have video surveillance, dashboard video, or any other information to please come forward.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths