Police Looking for Witnesses in Brampton Shooting
Police are seeking public assistance in an investigation.
According to police, on Sunday September 23 2018, at approximately 3:40 a.m., Peel Regional Police received a call of shots fired in the area of Main Street North and Queen Street East.
“Investigators arrived in the area and spoke with witnesses who advised that there had been altercation between two males inside of a restaurant,” reads a recent release.
“The altercation continued outside where the suspect fired a shot at the victim. No one was injured as a result of the gunshot.”
Police say they have not yet located or been contacted by the victim.
The suspect is described as male, with light brown skin, hair in dreads wrapped in a bun using orange cloth, and brown khaki-like pants.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to the incident or any persons who may have video surveillance, dashboard video, or any information regarding the incident.
Anyone with information regarding this incidentis asked to call investigators of 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Geese play chicken on Brampton road
- Brampton man charged after four pedestrians struck in multi-vehicle crash
- Brampton school under hold and secure as police investigate threats
- 96 year old Brampton man charged with two counts of sexual assault