Police Nab G2 Driver Going More Than Double Posted Speed Limit in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reportedly nabbed a G2 driver going a ludicrous speed in Brampton this afternoon.
Police reported at 1:43 p.m. on Monday May 14 that a G2 driver was caught travelling 116 km/h in a posted 50 km/h zone.
The incident occurred in the area of Queen Street and Kennedy Road in Brampton.
Police say the driver’s licence has been suspended and their vehicle impounded.
G2 Driver caught travelling 116km/hr in a posted 50km/hr zone. In the area of Queen Street and Kennedy Road. Thanks to Road Safety Services officer for photo. Driver is without a licence, a car, will deal with impound cost, and upcoming court cost #obeythespeedlimit #DriveSafe pic.twitter.com/w2JvzSDgQZ— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 14, 2018
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed in Brampton
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street
- Driver Facing Charges After Caught Going Insane Speed in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Going Double Posted Speed Limit
- Driver facing penalties for going over twice the speed limit in Brampton