Police Offering Massive Reward in Brampton Nightclub Fatal Shooting Investigation
After a 23-year-old man was shot and killed at a Brampton nightclub in 2017, Peel Regional Police are still seeking public assistance in the investigation into his death.
Police have announced they are offering a $25,000 reward leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible in the 2017 murder of Jordan Buchner.
On Saturday April 15, 2017, at around 2:50 a.m., police responding to a shooting at Masta’s Lounge nightclub at 284 Orenda Road in Brampton.
“Officers arrived on scene and located a male suffering from obvious signs of trauma,” reads a recent police statement.
“The male victim died at the scene.”
The victim was identified as 23-year-old Jordan Buchner, a resident of the GTA.
“Investigators believe there were numerous people present at the nightclub at the time of the homicide who have not yet come forward. Investigators have images of people of interest to this case who we would like to speak to.”
The following are images of people of interest to the case that police are seeking:
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at 905-795-7712. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or byvisiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Despite fewer drivers on the road, Canadian auto insurance rates increase during second quarter of 2020