Police on Scene After Attempted Robbery in Brampton
Police are responding to an attempted robbery this evening.
Peel Regional Police say they received a call at 4:21 p.m. on Tuesday March 6, 2018, regarding the incident. Officers are currently in the area of Ebby Ave. and Conestoga Dr.
One male victim has been taken to local hospital with minor injuries.
The suspects are two black males. Police say the suspects fled north on Conestoga Dr. in a red SUV.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- Lanes closed on 410 due to police investigation in Brampton
- Firearm located after traffic stop closes 410 in Brampton
- Police identify woman allegedly killed by former partner in suspected murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Police investigating incident at Brampton school
- Police searching for Brampton man following shooting and robbery at adult entertainment facility