Police on Scene After Attempted Robbery in Brampton
Police are responding to an attempted robbery this evening.
Peel Regional Police say they received a call at 4:21 p.m. on Tuesday March 6, 2018, regarding the incident. Officers are currently in the area of Ebby Ave. and Conestoga Dr.
One male victim has been taken to local hospital with minor injuries.
The suspects are two black males. Police say the suspects fled north on Conestoga Dr. in a red SUV.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- One Group Will No Longer Have to Pay Property Tax in Brampton
- Feds Cracking Down on Phantom Vehicles
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Freezing Rain Expected to Hit Brampton This Week