Police on Scene After Bike and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
Police are on scene following a collision between a vehicle and a cyclist in Brampton.
At 1:30 p.m., Peel police said a cyclist was struck by a car in the Main St. N. and Layham Gate area.
There are no reports on injuries at this time.
Expect traffic delays in the area.
UPDATE: Police say a female cyclist was transported to local hospital with minor injuries. All lanes have been re-opened.
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son
- Vehicle Flipped Over in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Police Cruiser Involved in Three-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton