Police on Scene After Bike and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
Police are on scene following a collision between a vehicle and a cyclist in Brampton.
At 1:30 p.m., Peel police said a cyclist was struck by a car in the Main St. N. and Layham Gate area.
There are no reports on injuries at this time.
Expect traffic delays in the area.
UPDATE: Police say a female cyclist was transported to local hospital with minor injuries. All lanes have been re-opened.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation