Police on Scene After Bike and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
Police are on scene following a collision between a vehicle and a cyclist in Brampton.
At 1:30 p.m., Peel police said a cyclist was struck by a car in the Main St. N. and Layham Gate area.
There are no reports on injuries at this time.
Expect traffic delays in the area.
UPDATE: Police say a female cyclist was transported to local hospital with minor injuries. All lanes have been re-opened.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton
- Vigil To Be Held In Brampton For Slain 11-Year-Old Girl
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents