Police on Scene After Crash Closes Major Road in Brampton
A two-car collision has prompted the closure of part of a major road in Brampton.
Peel police say they were called to the scene a crash in the Bovaird and James Potter area around 2:05 p.m.
Police say one driver will be transported to hospital.
Bovaird is currently closed between Mississauga Rd and Elbern Markell.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- Province officially prohibiting gatherings of five or more people
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Bovaird Road closed due to collision involving allegedly impaired driver
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Crash in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Major Crash Closes Part of Busy Road in Brampton
- Collision Closes Part of Major Road in Brampton