Police on Scene After Crash Closes Major Road in Brampton
A two-car collision has prompted the closure of part of a major road in Brampton.
Peel police say they were called to the scene a crash in the Bovaird and James Potter area around 2:05 p.m.
Police say one driver will be transported to hospital.
Bovaird is currently closed between Mississauga Rd and Elbern Markell.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Bovaird Road closed due to collision involving allegedly impaired driver
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Crash in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Collision Closes Part of Major Road in Brampton
- Major Crash Closes Part of Busy Road in Brampton