Police on Scene After Female Critically Injured in Brampton
Officers are on scene for an incident this afternoon.
Police received a disturbance call at 4:26 p.m. in the area of Checkerberry Crescent and Serenity Lane.
A female victim with life-threatening injuries was located and is being transported to hospital.
One man has been taken into custody, police say.
A heavy police presence remains at the scene. Residents should avoid the scene for now.
- Brampton man facing charges after police seize loaded firearm
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Brampton
- Police arrest married couple accused of being ‘money mules’ in CRA scam
- Top 5 Places to Get a Snack in Brampton
- Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Police On Scene For Female And Child Struck By Vehicle In Brampton
- Female Victim Injured in Shooting in Brampton
- Peel Police On Scene for Collision Involving Pedestrian