Police on Scene After Male Stabbed in Brampton
Officers are investigating a stabbing tonight in Brampton.
Police say they got a call at 9:44 p.m. for a stabbing with a male victim in the area of Williams Parkway and Chinguacousy Road.
The victim’s injuries are unknown at this time, police say.
The investigation is ongoing and residents are asked to avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: Police report that a male victim was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto, while a second male victim has been taken to a local hospital. The condition of both victims is currently unknown.
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- Driver transported to trauma centre after multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- City of Brampton encouraging residents to report face-covering infractions