Police on Scene After Male Stabbed in Brampton
Officers are investigating a stabbing tonight in Brampton.
Police say they got a call at 9:44 p.m. for a stabbing with a male victim in the area of Williams Parkway and Chinguacousy Road.
The victim’s injuries are unknown at this time, police say.
The investigation is ongoing and residents are asked to avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: Police report that a male victim was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto, while a second male victim has been taken to a local hospital. The condition of both victims is currently unknown.
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man with Weapon Seen in Brampton
- Police Investigating Large Fight and Stabbing at Banquet Hall in Brampton
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Brampton
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga