Police on Scene After Male Stabbed in Brampton
Officers are investigating a stabbing tonight in Brampton.
Police say they got a call at 9:44 p.m. for a stabbing with a male victim in the area of Williams Parkway and Chinguacousy Road.
The victim’s injuries are unknown at this time, police say.
The investigation is ongoing and residents are asked to avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: Police report that a male victim was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto, while a second male victim has been taken to a local hospital. The condition of both victims is currently unknown.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases