Police on Scene After Stabbing in Brampton
Two Brampton schools and a daycare are under hold and secure following a stabbing incident in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that Birchbank Public School, Aloma Crescent Public School and Peekaboo daycare are under hold and secure as a precaution.
Police are currently in the Avondale and Birchbank Road area to investigate reports of a stabbing at a residence.
The victim has been transported to a trauma centre.
There is no information on suspects available at this time.
UPDATE: One party is now in custody. The hold and secures have been lifted.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Brampton School in Hold and Secure Following Stabbing Incident
- Brampton School and Daycare Under Hold and Secure
- UPDATED: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Multiple schools under hold and secure after stabbing in Brampton
- Schools and Daycare Under Hold and Secure, Armed Suspects on Loose in Brampton