Police on Scene After Stabbing in Brampton
Two Brampton schools and a daycare are under hold and secure following a stabbing incident in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that Birchbank Public School, Aloma Crescent Public School and Peekaboo daycare are under hold and secure as a precaution.
Police are currently in the Avondale and Birchbank Road area to investigate reports of a stabbing at a residence.
The victim has been transported to a trauma centre.
There is no information on suspects available at this time.
UPDATE: One party is now in custody. The hold and secures have been lifted.
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- Police responding to reports of man sitting in middle of road in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- Brampton School in Hold and Secure Following Stabbing Incident
- Brampton School and Daycare Under Hold and Secure
- UPDATED: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Schools and Daycare Under Hold and Secure, Armed Suspects on Loose in Brampton
- Multiple schools under hold and secure after stabbing in Brampton