Police on Scene After Stabbing in Downtown Brampton
Police are responding to a stabbing in Brampton this evening.
According to Peel Regional Police, a call came in at 6:36 p.m. on Wednesday March 21, 2018, regarding the incident.
Police say a male victim was transported to a local hospital after a stabbing in the area of Main and Queen.
There may be traffic delays in the area.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Brampton school goes into lockdown after student seen with gun
- Convenience store robbed, cashier assaulted in Brampton
- Here's where Brampton ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- Police investigating stabbing near Main Street in Brampton