Police on Scene After Stabbing in Downtown Brampton
Police are responding to a stabbing in Brampton this evening.
According to Peel Regional Police, a call came in at 6:36 p.m. on Wednesday March 21, 2018, regarding the incident.
Police say a male victim was transported to a local hospital after a stabbing in the area of Main and Queen.
There may be traffic delays in the area.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores