Police on Scene After Stabbing in Downtown Brampton
Police are responding to a stabbing in Brampton this evening.
According to Peel Regional Police, a call came in at 6:36 p.m. on Wednesday March 21, 2018, regarding the incident.
Police say a male victim was transported to a local hospital after a stabbing in the area of Main and Queen.
There may be traffic delays in the area.
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Road Closed Due to Possible Gas Leak in Brampton
- Police Looking for Elderly Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Traffic Lights Malfunctioning on Major Road in Brampton
- Here's How the Toronto Raptors Celebrated Their Championship Win