Police on Scene After Stabbing in Downtown Brampton
Police are responding to a stabbing in Brampton this evening.
According to Peel Regional Police, a call came in at 6:36 p.m. on Wednesday March 21, 2018, regarding the incident.
Police say a male victim was transported to a local hospital after a stabbing in the area of Main and Queen.
There may be traffic delays in the area.
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Creators of 6ixBuzz possibly doxed via social media
- LATEST OUTBREAKS: List of long-term care homes with COVID-19 outbreaks in Brampton - May 28, 2020