Police on Scene at Chemical Fire in Brampton
Police are asking residents to steer clear of an active chemical fire in Brampton.
Shortly before 3:15 p.m., Peel police announced that emergency crews are responding to a blaze in the Hanson and Eastern area (located near the Queen and Kennedy intersection).
Police say a call regarding the incident came in at 2:48 p.m.
Crews on scene of a possible #HazMat incident on Eastern Ave. Rd closures in the area Queen between June & Hansen - Kennedy between Church & Eastern— Brampton Fire & Emergency Services (@BramptonFireES) August 8, 2018
Pls avoid the area. @PeelPoliceMedia @Peel_Paramedics @BramptonTransit No injuries reported. @680NEWStraffic @1010traffic ^jc pic.twitter.com/OqwpXeT2A5
- Some Roads Will Remain Closed Following Chemical Fire in Brampton
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area While Emergency Crews Fight Fire in Brampton
- Emergency Crews Currently Responding to House Fire in Brampton
- Crews on Scene at Industrial Area Fire in Brampton
- Emergency Crews Responding to High-Rise Fire in Brampton