Police On Scene At Pearson Airport Due To "Dangerous Condition"
Police are responding to a "dangerous condition" at Pearson Airport.
Peel police say officers are responding to reports a drone flying near the airport and are trying to locate the operator.
Drones are not allowed within 5.6 km (or 400 feet) of the airport unless they have prior permission from Nav Canada.
Peel Police also responded to a similar incident yesterday (June 27).
A call regarding the incident was received at 11:52 a.m.
- Police Responding to "Dangerous Condition" at Pearson Airport
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Police Investigating Suspicious Package at Pearson International Airport