Police on Scene Due to Person in Crisis in Brampton
Emergency crews are on scene at a Brampton apartment responding to what officers are calling a "person in crisis."
The apartment, located at 430 McMurchy Ave., has been the site of police activity since 1:30 a.m. (Oct. 10).
"We do have a person in crisis at that location," says Peel police Cst. Danny Marttini.
Just one individual is involved in the ongoing situation.
Police have not indicated that there is any threat to public safety.
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton
- Police and Brampton Fire responding to person in crisis
- Person in crisis in custody following early morning incident in Brampton
- Road Closed for Person in Crisis in Brampton
- Peel Regional Police Chief to hold town hall meetings in wake of police-involved shooting of man in crisis