Police on Scene Due to Person in Crisis in Brampton
Emergency crews are on scene at a Brampton apartment responding to what officers are calling a "person in crisis."
The apartment, located at 430 McMurchy Ave., has been the site of police activity since 1:30 a.m. (Oct. 10).
"We do have a person in crisis at that location," says Peel police Cst. Danny Marttini.
Just one individual is involved in the ongoing situation.
Police have not indicated that there is any threat to public safety.
- One Person Hospitalized Following Shooting in Brampton
- Brampton Conservative Candidate Under Fire for Homophobic Comments
- A Major Mobility Development Is Underway In Brampton
- Here's How a Brampton Company is Helping NASA Lead Future Space Missions
- Peel Police Looking For 29-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Charges