Police on Scene Due to Person in Crisis in Brampton
Emergency crews are on scene at a Brampton apartment responding to what officers are calling a "person in crisis."
The apartment, located at 430 McMurchy Ave., has been the site of police activity since 1:30 a.m. (Oct. 10).
"We do have a person in crisis at that location," says Peel police Cst. Danny Marttini.
Just one individual is involved in the ongoing situation.
Police have not indicated that there is any threat to public safety.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton