Police on Scene Due to Person in Crisis in Brampton
Emergency crews are on scene at a Brampton apartment responding to what officers are calling a "person in crisis."
The apartment, located at 430 McMurchy Ave., has been the site of police activity since 1:30 a.m. (Oct. 10).
"We do have a person in crisis at that location," says Peel police Cst. Danny Marttini.
Just one individual is involved in the ongoing situation.
Police have not indicated that there is any threat to public safety.
- Police on Scene After Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- Here's What Changes Drivers Can Expect From Brampton's New Roadway Framework
- Power Outage Impacting Close to 300 Homes and Businesses in Brampton