Police On Scene Following Another Reported Shooting in Brampton
Police are investigating following reports of a shooting in Brampton.
It’s the second reported shooting incident of the day (Feb. 19).
Shortly before 8:30 p.m., Peel police said K9 and tactical units were called to the scene of a reported shooting in the Almond St. and Vanderpool Cr. area.
Police say a male victim is being transported to a Toronto trauma centre.
Earlier today, police confirmed that an adult male died following a shooting incident in the Vodden St. and Cumberland Dr. area.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim, a 37 year old man, is in serious but not life threatening condition.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call police at 905-453-2121 ext. 2133.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton