Police On Scene Following Another Reported Shooting in Brampton
Police are investigating following reports of a shooting in Brampton.
It’s the second reported shooting incident of the day (Feb. 19).
Shortly before 8:30 p.m., Peel police said K9 and tactical units were called to the scene of a reported shooting in the Almond St. and Vanderpool Cr. area.
Police say a male victim is being transported to a Toronto trauma centre.
Earlier today, police confirmed that an adult male died following a shooting incident in the Vodden St. and Cumberland Dr. area.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim, a 37 year old man, is in serious but not life threatening condition.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call police at 905-453-2121 ext. 2133.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton
- Vigil To Be Held In Brampton For Slain 11-Year-Old Girl
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl