UPDATED: Police on Scene Following Stabbing in Brampton
Peel Regional Police, tactical units, and K9 units are responding to a stabbing.
Police say they received a call regarding the incident at 12:01 p.m. on Wednesday June 13, 2018.
According to police, there has been a stabbing in the area of Sandalwood and Dixie.
One male victim has been taken to local hospital. His injuries are unknown at this time.
Police say there is no suspect information at this time, either.
Updates to follow.
UPDATED: Access to Brampton Soccer Centre is restricted due to police activity, according to the City of Brampton as of 12:36 p.m. You’ll want to call ahead if you’re planning to visit the facility.
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29