UPDATED: Police on Scene Following Stabbing in Brampton
Peel Regional Police, tactical units, and K9 units are responding to a stabbing.
Police say they received a call regarding the incident at 12:01 p.m. on Wednesday June 13, 2018.
According to police, there has been a stabbing in the area of Sandalwood and Dixie.
One male victim has been taken to local hospital. His injuries are unknown at this time.
Police say there is no suspect information at this time, either.
Updates to follow.
UPDATED: Access to Brampton Soccer Centre is restricted due to police activity, according to the City of Brampton as of 12:36 p.m. You’ll want to call ahead if you’re planning to visit the facility.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Second COVID-19 case reported on Brampton transit