Police On Scene Following Stabbing in Brampton
Police are on scene following an alleged stabbing incident in Brampton.
Shortly before 1:00 p.m., Peel police said officers are investigating a reported stabbing in the Conestoga Dr. and Ebby Ave. area.
There is no information on injuries at this time.
Updates to follow.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths