Police On Scene Following Stabbing in Brampton
Police are on scene following an alleged stabbing incident in Brampton.
Shortly before 1:00 p.m., Peel police said officers are investigating a reported stabbing in the Conestoga Dr. and Ebby Ave. area.
There is no information on injuries at this time.
Updates to follow.
- Vehicle Flipped Over After Collision in Brampton
- Bad News About the Housing Market in Brampton
- Traffic Stop Leads to Multiple Charges in Brampton
- Police Searching for Driver After Pedestrian Struck, Seriously Injured in Brampton
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One