Police On Scene Following Stabbing in Brampton
Police are on scene following an alleged stabbing incident in Brampton.
Shortly before 1:00 p.m., Peel police said officers are investigating a reported stabbing in the Conestoga Dr. and Ebby Ave. area.
There is no information on injuries at this time.
Updates to follow.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Strikes Gas Line in Brampton