Police on Scene Following Vehicle Fire in Brampton
Peel Police and Brampton Fire and Emergency Services are currently on scene following a vehicle fire.
At 9:15 p.m. this evening, Oct. 18, Peel police tweeted that they were on scene of a confirmed vehicle fire in the area of Biscayne Crescent and First Gulf Boulevard in Brampton.
According to police, the vehicle involved is a truck that was parked in a parking lot.
It is currently unknown if there are any injuries.
We will provide more details as they become available.
Update (9:53 p.m. Oct. 18):
Fire has been extinguished. No injuries.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) October 19, 2018
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- City of Brampton issues eight physical distancing fines