UPDATE: Missing 15-year-old boy has been located
Peel Police have put out a report on a missing 15 year old boy in Brampton.
Jayden Gilmour-D’Amato, 15, was last seen in the area of Southlake and Bovaird area.
He is described as , 5'5", 120 lbs, with brown eyes and brown hair.
He was seen wearing a black hoodie, blue shorts and black Nike shoes.
If you have any info on Jayden’s whereabouts, please contact police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
UPDATE: Peel police have announced that Jayden Gilmour-D’Amato has been located. He was found in good health and has been reunited with his family. Police are thanking everyone for their assistance.
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 407 Due To Collision In Brampton
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 13-Year-Old Girl from Brampton
- UPDATE: Police on the Lookout for Missing Brampton Man
- UPDATE: Police and Family Concerned for Missing Brampton Man
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing 25-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton