Police on the Lookout for Missing 16-Year-Old Brampton Girl
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a 16-year-old Brampton girl with autism.
Kiara Dayes, who functions at the level of a 7-year-old, was last seen at 2:00 p.m. in the McLaughlin and Ray Lawson area in Brampton.
Dayes is described a black female who is 5'5" and 130 pounds. She has dark shoulder length hair in a ponytail and was last seen wearing a pink and purple turtleneck, a two-tone jacket, dark and light pink jeans with white threads and a black toque with the words "Having a Bad Hair Day."
Dayes is familiar with the transit system and is unlikely to ask for help or vocalize anything.
Transit employees with MiWay, Brampton Transit and the TTC are asked to keep an eye out for Dayes, as she enjoys using public transit.
UPDATE: Dayes has been located. Police are thanking everyone for their assistance.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts