Police pursuit in Brampton results in collision, suspect take-down
Police confirmed that a two-vehicle collision involving a Peel Regional Police cruiser was related to a pursuit of an alleged drunk driver in a stolen vehicle.
The incident occurred early Wednesday, sometime before 7:00 a.m. in the area of Steeles Ave and Goreway Dr.
Police said the male suspect in his 30s required a “take-down” following the collision-suggesting the suspect attempted to flee police.
The male is in police custody.
No injuries were reported as a result of the incident.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- SIU Concludes Investigation Into Collision Between A Police Cruiser And Vehicle
- Police on Scene Due to Crash Involving Allegedly Stolen Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Searching for Third Suspect of Theft Involving Vehicle in Brampton
- Police investigating collision involving stolen vehicle in Brampton
- Police searching for suspect who fled stolen vehicle in Brampton